We are currently enrolling in research studies by the Dartmouth Group.
This study is sponsored by the National Institutes of Health. This study evaluates factors which contribute to successful islet cell results. Dartmouth is one of 8 centers across the United States participating in the trial.
For additional information on this study, please contact Jessica Chevalier, Research Coordinator at (603) 653-9033 or Jessica Hisco, Research Assistant at (603) 653-3669. Please see the following article about TPIAT written by the Dartmouth team: "Total Pancreatectomy with Islet Autologous Transplantation: The Cure for Chronic Pancreatitis?" (PDF)
Published Studies on Islets:
- Total Pancreatectomy and Islet Autotransplant in the Treatment of Chronic Pancreatitis: Tread Very, Very Carefully (PDF)
- Endoscopic Therapies for Chronic Pancreatitis
- Long-Term Glycemic Control in Adult Patients Undergoing Remote vs. Local Total Pancreatectomy With Islet Autotransplantation
- Islet Cell Yield Following Remote Total Pancreatectomy With Islet Autotransplant is Independent of Cold Ischemia Time
- Pancreatic Islet Cells Mimicking Hepatic Metastases
- Clinical Services
- Pancreas Center Team
- Pancreas Education Day
- National Pancreas Foundation & DHMC
- Contact Us