The Center was established in 2006 in response to dedicated efforts of local support group members. We offer information and resources to people with Parkinson’s, care partners, and health care professionals.
Please contact Diane L. Sherman at (603) 653-6672 or email Diane.L.Sherman@hitchcock.org. For an appointment with a neurologist, please phone (603) 650-5104.
Parkinson's Disease Symposium: Personalizing Parkinson's
Saturday, June 27, 2015
8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Auditoria A through D, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH
Register by June 17, 2015, cost: $15
Support the Parkinson's Center
Dartmouth-Hitchcock programs thrive on your generous support. Please consider making a gift to support the Parkinson's Center.
- About the Parkinson's Center
- About Parkinson's Disease
- Parkinson's Support Groups
- Parkinson's Wellness Program
- Clinical Trials
- Parkinson's Companion Newsletter
- Parkinson's Center Brochure (PDF)
- Lending Library
- Parkinson's Comfort Project
- How You Can Help
- Related Links
- Our Team
- More Appointment Information