More Appointment Information
Appointments for Parkinson's disease are made by referral to the Movement Disorders Program by your Primary Care Physician (PCP).
To refer you to our program, ask your PCP to call the DHMC Physician Connection Center at (866) DHMC DOC or (866) 346-2362.
If you are an existing patient and need assistance, contact us at:
- Phone: (603) 650-5104
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Our offices are located at the DHMC Neurology/Neurosurgery outpatient clinic (3C) (PDF)
- About the Parkinson's Center
- About Parkinson's Disease
- Parkinson's Support Groups
- Parkinson's Wellness Program
- Clinical Trials
- Parkinson's Companion Newsletter
- Parkinson's Center Brochure (PDF)
- Lending Library
- Parkinson's Comfort Project
- How You Can Help
- Related Links
- Our Team
- Other Team Members
- More Appointment Information