Mood Disorders Service
The Mood Disorders Service at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center seeks to advance recovery from depression and other mood disorders through exceptional scholarship, teaching, and clinical care.
We are primarily located at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (Lebanon campus). Other sites include the White River Junction VA Medical Center in White River Junction, VT, and Hanover Psychiatry in Hanover, NH. Clinic and research patients are seen by appointment only.
- To schedule a mood disorders consultation, please have your current psychiatric provider call (866) 346-2362 or email us at email@example.com.
- To inquire about research opportunities, visit the research section of our website or contact us at (603) 650-4914 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn about our education and training opportunities.
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: Campus 5K Walk
WHAT: DARTMOUTH COLLEGE CAMPUS WALK
WHERE: GEISEL MEDICAL SCHOOL, LYME RD
A huge thank you to all of those involved in this year’s 3rd annual walk. We surpassed our goal and raised more than $10,000! These fund allow the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention to invest in new research, create educational programs, advocate for public policy, and support survivors of suicide loss. We are looking forward to next year’s walk and hope to see you all there.
- Services at DHMC
- Crisis and Consultation Services
- Substance Use Intensive Outpatient Program
- Moms in Recovery
- Inpatient Services
- Adult Outpatient Services
- Mood Disorders Service
- Child & Adolescent Outpatient Services
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Facts About Mental Health Problems and Their Treatment
- What to Expect When You Come in For Outpatient Care
- More Appointment Information
- Services at NH Hospital
- Services at WRJ Veterans Administration
- Services at West Central Behavioral Health
- Glossary of Terms
- Research & Clinical Trials
- Our Team