The Department of Psychiatry is conducting research in neuropsychiatry in the following areas:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): We are interested in understanding cognitive and emotional changes after brain injury.
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) neuroimaging study: This study is a controlled, cross-sectional and longitudinal neuropsychological, structural magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and functional MRI (fMRI) study of cognition and motor function in MS.
- Psychiatric disorders: Areas of study include the neural basis of specific cognitive, behavioral and emotional symptoms, as well as the effects of treatment on brain structure and function.
- Pediatric neuropsychology: Our areas of focus include concussion management and performance validity assessment.
- Services at DHMC
- Services at NH Hospital
- Services at WRJ Veterans Administration
- Services at West Central Behavioral Health
- Glossary of Terms
- Research & Clinical Trials
- Our Team