Dartmouth Trauma Interventions Research Center
The Dartmouth Trauma Interventions Research Center (DTIRC) is dedicated to developing, disseminating, and evaluating effective treatments for trauma-related disorders, with a special focus on working within state agencies, community mental health systems and other institutions in New Hampshire.
Much of DTIRC's work has addressed the needs of children and adults with post-traumatic stress as well as other challenges and comorbid conditions, such as serious mental illness and substance use disorders.
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Zero to Three
- International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- SAMHSA National Registry of Evidence Based Programs and Practices
- Web-based TF-CBT training
Visit the PubMed website to see a selection of publications by the Dartmouth Trauma Interventions Research Center.
- Services at DHMC
- Services at NH Hospital
- Services at WRJ Veterans Administration
- Services at West Central Behavioral Health
- Glossary of Terms
- Research & Clinical Trials
- Clinical Trials
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Patient-Oriented Cancer Survivorship
- Mood Disorders
- Neuroscience Center at Dartmouth
- Our Team