Related Programs at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
Follow the links below to websites of interest to patients affected by rheumatoid disorders:
- American College of Rheumatology. This informative website of the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) has the latest research and disease information.
- Foundations and Associations. Also visit the ACR's list of helpful foundations and associations.
- Arthritis Foundation. This website provides general information about arthritis, events and program listings, resources by zip code, and up-to-date news.
- Lupus Foundation of America. Follow this link to the national organization and read about current research, legislation, and the personal stories of other people affected by lupus.
- MedlinePlus. This comprehensive site, sponsored by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health, offers a medical encyclopedia, prescription drug and wellness information, and links to local, national, and international health resources.
- Vasculitis Foundation. This website offers a range of information related to various forms of vasculitis, including research, advocacy, fundraising, and health information resources.