- Despite all of the advantages of our modern health care system, back pain has become increasingly common, affecting 56 million Americans. Read about one patient's experience with back surgery.
- Read questions and answers from a Facebook chat session with spine surgeon, Dr. Pearson about back pain.
- Spine Center designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery®, a testament to our quality of care and expertise.
- DHMC Spine Center named one of top 100 Hospitals with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
Becker's Hospital Review, March 11, 2013
- Doctors Track Patients' Mood, Social Life to Manage Illness
Wall Street Journal, Jan. 31, 2012