- "My back is killing me! Do I need surgery?" Despite all of the advantages of our modern health care system, back pain has become increasingly common, affecting 56 million Americans. Read perspectives from two patients.
- Read questions and answers from a Facebook chat session with spine surgeon, Dr. Pearson about back pain.
- Spine Center designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery®, a testament to our quality of care and expertise.
- DHMC Spine Center named one of top 100 Hospitals with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
Becker's Hospital Review, March 11, 2013
- Doctors Track Patients' Mood, Social Life to Manage Illness
Wall Street Journal, Jan. 31, 2012
Spine Center providers Colleen Olson and Dr. Adam Pearson explain why patients rarely need surgery for lower back pain.