More Appointment Information
To make an appointment with the Spine Center, call (603) 650-2225. If you need a primary care provider, please contact our primary care line at (603) 653-3211.
Appointments with the Spine Center can also be made by your Primary Care clinician (PCP) who can refer you to our program.
- Location: Spine Center and Rehabilitation Medicine (Physical Therapy), Reception 3D (PDF) at DHMC in Lebanon, NH.
- Clinic Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Referrals: Clinicians can refer a patient by submitting our Spine Center Referral Form through the DHMC Physician Connection Center. Patients can also contact us directly by calling (603) 650-2225.
What to bring to your first appointment
It is important that we have an understanding of your general health history as well as your spine problem so that we can provide you with the most appropriate care. To document your current and past medical history, please complete the Health History Form and bring it with you to your first appointment.
If you had care for your spine problem outside of DHMC in Lebanon, please plan to bring your full set of medical records with you to your first appointment, including:
- Documentation of your spine problem
- Tests you've had in the past for your spine issue
- Films and reports such as x-rays, MRI, CT Myelogram, Bone Scan; these films or reports typically located in the Radiology Department of the hospital where it was performed
- History of treatments, including notes from previous spine surgeries you may have had
- Your response to previous spine treatments
You can either bring these records with you or check with your primary care provider or referring physician to confirm that they have made arrangements to have them sent to the Spine Center prior to your appointment by mail or fax to:
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756
Attn: Scheduling Staff
Fax: (603) 650-6322
If you are being seen as part of a Worker's Compensation Claim, please bring the following information so that we can process your claim accurately:
- Worker's Compensation company name, address, phone number
- Worker's Compensation claim number
- Name of contact person
- Date of injury
Our policy on prescriptions: Many of our patients request pain medication or refills of existing prescriptions. We want to provide you with the best possible medical care, and therefore, it is our policy to not provide pain medication. We feel strongly that the best medical care happens when your local primary care provider (PCP) manages your pain medication because they know your situation the very best.