In This Section
White Chicken Chili
- 2 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped fine
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. cilantro chopped fine
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper sauce
- 1/4 tsp. Mrs. Dash
- 1 11-oz. can white no salt added Shoepeg corn, rinse and drain
- 2 15-16 oz. cans northern beans rinse and drain
- 2 cups chopped boneless chicken breast cooked
- Salsa Verde (for garnish)
- • Spray Dutch Oven with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add onions and garlic, stirring occasionally until onions are tender.
- • Stir in remaining ingredients; except chicken and salsa verde. Heat to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
- • Stir in chicken, heat until hot.
- • Serve with salsa verde.
Nutrition facts: 248 kcal, 32 g carb, 4 g fat, 21 g protein, 258 mg sodium