Grilled Salmon with Pesto
From the Heart and Vascular Center at Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Cookbook
Cook time: Grill the fish for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or to the desired doneness.
- 6 (5 oz.) salmon fillets
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigianino cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/3 cup Smart Balance® cooking oil
- Cooking oil
- Fresh pepper to taste
- In a food processor pulse garlic, Parmigianino, pine nuts, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Slowly add Smart Balance ® cooking oil while pulsing.
- Brush mixture on salmon leaving 6 teaspoons to top each piece of salmon once grilled.
Nutrition facts: 461 kcal, 2 g carb, 34 g fat, 35 g protein, 194 mg sodium
Download this recipe (PDF).