In This Section
No Cook Overnight Oatmeal
Prep time: 5 min
Cooking time: Overnight
- 2/3 cup almond milk (unsweetened, vanilla)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1.5 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries/raspberries
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- Combine almond milk, oats, chia seeds and cinnamon in a 1-pint jar with lid; cover and shake until combined. Remove lid and fold in blueberries. Cover jar with lid.
- Refrigerate oatmeal overnight.
- Top with slivered almonds.
Nutrition (per serving)
Calories 268.7, Total Fat 10.0g, Cholesterol 0.0mg, Sodium 104.6mg, Total Carbs 38.6g, Dietary Fiber 10.1g, Protein 9.3g