By: Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s Culinary Medicine Program
Servings: 8 cups
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 large red onion
- 1 red, yellow or orange pepper
- 1 small cauliflower
- ½ lb. Brussel sprouts (about 20)
- ½ lb. broccoli
- 2 carrots – orange/purple
- 1 squash – any variety
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
Optional seasoning: ¼ tsp cumin and ¼ tsp coriander, or ¼ tsp red pepper flakes, or ½ tsp fresh / dried herbs
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Wash vegetables and cut into similar sized pieces—substitute any veggies you have available.
- Toss in a bowl with olive oil, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Roast in a 9 x 13 pan (or baking sheet) for 20 to 30 minutes, until tender and slightly browned.
Nutrition (per serving)
Calories 150.4, Total Fat 8.1g, Cholesterol 0.0mg, Sodium 212.3mg, Total Carbs 17.9g, Dietary Fiber 7.8g, Protein 6.5g
Download a PDF version of this recipe.