Maple Nut Granola
By: Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s Culinary Medicine Program
Servings: 24 (¼ cups)
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 4 cups oats (or mix of grains)
- 1 cup shredded coconut (shredded or larger flakes)
- 1 cup chopped slivered almonds
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup flax seeds
- ½ cup canola oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup dried cranberries, cherries or raisins
- Mix all ingredients except for the dried fruit.
- Bake on a cookie sheet at 325 degrees turning every 5 to 6 minutes until browned evenly, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, immediately toss with dried fruit, let cool.
- Store in airtight container.
Nutrition (per serving)
Calories 224.5, Total Fat 16.0 g, Cholesterol 0.0 mg, Sodium 27.0 mg, Total Carbs 19.4 g, Dietary Fiber 4.0 g, Protein 4.3 g
Download a PDF version of this recipe.