Stories: About D-HIn This Section
- D-H Population Health Management Council Impacts Community HealthFebruary 10
D-H Today spoke with Sally Kraft, MD, MPH, and Steve Paris, MD, about how the Population Health Management Council will help to improve population health in our region.
- Imagine Creating a Sustainable Health SystemOctober 6
Dr. Jim Weinstein, CEO and president, shared this video with the Dartmouth-Hitchcock community about creating a sustainable health system.
- Healing and Nature in Artist's Work Displayed at DHMCJuly 22
Rita Dee, a Bennington, VT-based artist, brought her love of nature and healing together when she unveiled her 9-foot tall moose sculpture at DHMC.
- First Class! D-H Graduates First Emergency Department ResidentsBy Bonnie Barber | July 1
The six inaugural residents in Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Emergency Medicine Residency Program all graduated on June 25. What did they learn in this unique program, and where are they headed next?
- D-H Named One of "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare"By Rick Adams | March 18
Becker's Review named us to the list based on our benefits, wellness programs, commitment to diversity and inclusion, professional development, and employee satisfaction and work-life balance.
- The Benefits of Art, Meditation and Storytelling in Health CareBy Beth Carroll | March 3
Visual arts can play a role in creating a healing environment and providing a means to soothe and relieve stress.