Stories: GivingIn This Section
- From Illness Comes Inspiration, ActionSeptember 7
Maureen Hirtle, grateful for the care her husband received, established a planned gift to benefit D-H's Pancreatic Research and Education Fund.
- Birthday Wish Spurred Donations for WHRC Diaper BankBy Katelyn Turner | June 19
Emma Kleber decided that instead of receiving presents for her 11th birthday, she would ask her friends and family to donate diapers to the Women's Health Resource Center's Diaper Bank.
- Employee Giving Campaign - Carol's StoryMay 19
Hear why Carol Majewski feels passionate about donating to cancer research.
- The "Snow Pile:" Making Children's Holiday Wishes Come TrueBy Katelyn Turner | December 23
Generous donations from the community allow CHaD staff to put together a "Snow Pile" of presents for the children they care for.
- What Heroes Are Saying About CHaD HEROOctober 21
Why be a CHaD HERO? Heroes unmasked!
- A Gift of Comfort and HealingSeptember 23
When Rebecca Rose Tabat faced incurable cancer, she created Cure with Hope to comfort kids in the hospital. Now her organization has pledged $100,000 to the CHaD inpatient unit revitalization.