Stories: Healthy LivingIn This Section
- Health & Wellness News: Reading to KidsMarch 23
In this video, learn some tips about reading to your kids.
- Health & Wellness News: Oral HealthMarch 22
In this video, Dr. Roxcy and Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock have some great tips on how to keep your smile looking fresh and healthy.
- Too Hot to Handle: Prevent Scald Burns with These Cool TipsJanuary 2
Here are some tips for preventing scald burns (caused by liquids, steams or foods).
- D-H Eats Its Veggies: Local, Organic Produce OfferedJuly 9
DHMC Food and Nutrition Services has partnered with Blue Ox Farm in Enfield, NH, to provide local organic produce to advance sustainability and health.
- When Should I Go to the Emergency Department?June 23
D-H Emergency Medicine Section Chief Scott Rodi, MD, MPH, shares his emergency care insights.
- Welcome Back to Kid Chat! Ep. 11: Fruit FunMarch 31
How many fruits can kids name in 30 seconds?