Stories: ImagineIn This Section
- Child Life Specialists: Taking Care of D-Hs Youngest PatientsApril 27
Child Life specialists at the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD) help parents and children navigate their care.
- A Small Piece in the Puzzle of ALSBy Jennifer Durgin | April 27
David Scheuer spent much of his adult life sailing on Lake Champlain in Vermont. He never imagined his love of the lake might one day be linked with the disease Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS).
- Living with Chronic Health IssuesApril 27
Self-management programs help patients live a healthy life with chronic health conditions.
- Standing up to CancerApril 27
Dr. Roshani Patel, MD, FACS, is Improving breast cancer outcomes through a program combining exercise, nutrition and community.
- For Nurses, the Future is Wide OpenJanuary 11
Non-traditional nursing opportunities are attracting students and inspiring second careers.
- A Huge Leap Forward: Advances in Immunotherapy Offer Promise to Cancer PatientsDecember 12
Advances in immunotherapy offer promise to cancer patients.