Stories: OutreachIn This Section
- Training Rural Emergency Medical Services Providers in Pediatric EmergenciesApril 6
A new mobile simulation unit offers life-like training for rural EMS providers in the field.
- Imagine Healthier Me: Students Take Pledge for Healthier FutureBy Katelyn Turner | February 11
Students at Kearsarge Regional High School created and took a pledge in the "Imagine Healthier Me" campaign in an effort to inspire others to make better health choices.
- Update on the Ebola EpidemicBy Tim Dean | January 16
Dr. Elizabeth Talbot provides an on-the-ground perspective from Sierra Leone.
- Honoring our Veterans at D-H: Our Turn to Say Thank YouBy Mike Barwell | November 11
Military service helps to inform the care we provide. Join us in honoring our veterans and active military co-workers with a Wall of Honor on Veterans Day this year.
- Advance-Care Planning: Q&A with Bill Helm and Deborah HolmesBy Steve Bjerklie | November 5
Bill Helm and Deborah Holmes, Partners for Community Wellness volunteers, play important roles in the roll-out of Honoring Care Decisions, a new program to improve and support advance-care planning.
- One Voice for All Victims: D-H's Domestic Violence Task ForceOctober 21
The Domestic Violence Task Force, in partnership with WISE, is helping educate staff and spread the word to victims, that there is hope and support within the Dartmouth-Hitchcock health care system.