Stories: RecognitionIn This Section
- DHMC's Stroke Program Receives Multiple RecognitionsBy Bonnie Barber | June 29
DHMC's Stroke Program is certified by The Joint Commission, and receives recognition from the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association.
- DHMC Included in the AAMCs 2017 Health Equity Research SnapshotBy Bonnie Barber | June 29
DHMC was selected for inclusion in the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) 2017 Health Equity Research Snapshot.
- American Heart Association Designates D-H as a "Gold Fit-Friendly Worksite"February 15
The American Heart Association recognizes employers as Fit-Friendly Worksites for "creating a culture of health in the workplace through progressive leadership and employee wellness initiatives."
- March of Dimes Grant Helps Moms, Babies in Opioid CrisisJanuary 25
Keeping mothers and babies safe in the midst of the opioid crisis in northern New England is the goal of a new online toolkit being tested in eight regional hospitals.
- Jessica Osgood Presented with Patriot AwardNovember 8
Jessica Osgood, D-H associate practice manager of General Internal Medicine for 3M and Lyme Road, was presented with a Patriot Award by the NH Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve.
- Jay Welenc and Environmental and Waste Management Services HonoredNovember 8
Jay Welenc and his department were presented with the "Spirit of the Americans with Disabilities Act" Employer Award by the Vermont Governor's Committee on Employment of People with Disabilities.