Stories: RecognitionIn This Section
- DHMC Named One of "100 Great Hospitals in America"May 11
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) has again been named to the annual list of 100 Great Hospitals in America as compiled by the health care industry publication Becker's Hospital Review.
- D-H Receives Department of Defense's Service Member Patriot AwardNovember 25
The Department of Defense has again recognized Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) for its commitment to supporting employees and family members serving in our military.
- Everybody Can Make a DifferenceBy Mike Barwell | May 20
Dartmouth-Hitchcock wins several top environmental awards--again.
- Weinstein Honored with Ellis Island Medal of HonorMay 14
D-H CEO and President Dr. Jim Weinstein was among 90 honorees who received the 29th annual Ellis Island Medal of Honor from the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations (NECO) on May 9.
- I am a NurseMay 7
In honor of National Nurses Week, watch this video of Dartmouth-Hitchcock nurses.
- Fitch Affirms Dartmouth-Hitchcocks A+ Rating; Says Outlook StableBy Mike Barwell | February 9
Fitch Ratings has affirmed its 'A+' rating for the Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system (D-H) the second consecutive year in which Fitch issued an A+ rating