Stories: Research and InnovationIn This Section
- CSI: Seeing Below the SurfaceFebruary 17
The Wall St. Journal highlights D-H's Center for Surgical Innovation.
- iPads in the EDs: Federal Grant Funds CREST InitiativeBy Bonnie Barber | January 30
Thanks to funding from a federal telehealth network grant, CREST distributed iPads to DHMC and 17 critical access and community hospitals in New Hampshire and Vermont for Emergency Department use.
- Are Super Bowl Beer Ads a Bad Idea?January 30
A new study in JAMA Pediatrics shows that teens drinking behaviors are influenced by TV advertising.
- TV Alcohol Ads Associated with Drinking Behavior in Young PeopleBy Rick Adams | January 19
Alcohol advertising on television is associated with drinking behavior in youth according to a study by researchers at NCCC and CHaD.
- Stick, Press, Diagnosis: Rapid Diagnosis on a Global ScaleDecember 1
As Dr. Gregory Tsongalis and his team work toward creating rapid diagnostics in the developing world, the implications of its success can impact how we do health care on a global scale.
- At the Intersection of Science, Health Care, and Technology: CSIBy Rick Adams | December 1
The Center for Surgical Innovation (CSI) combines interoperative imaging capabilities that give surgeons unprecedented ability to see, in real time, the tissue and organs involved in procedures.