Stories: Culture of CaringIn This Section
- Child Life Specialists: Going Above and Beyond to Give CareBy Katelyn Turner | June 5
As a Child Life Specialist at Dartmouth-Hitchcock-Manchester (D-H), Sonya Charles gives her pediatric patients and their families the tools they need to be successful in their own health care.
- Transplant Brings Renewed Health, FriendshipBy Deborah Lee Luskin | March 27
Tom Yahn has lost a lot to diabetes, including his foot. But this past year, he gained a new kidney, renewed health and a new friend.
- Imagine Healthier Me: Students Take Pledge for Healthier FutureBy Katelyn Turner | February 11
Students at Kearsarge Regional High School created and took a pledge in the "Imagine Healthier Me" campaign in an effort to inspire others to make better health choices.
- Hospital Art: It's more than AestheticsBy Beth Carroll | February 10
Research shows that patients feel and do better when surrounded by soothing artwork.
- The "Snow Pile:" Making Children's Holiday Wishes Come TrueBy Katelyn Turner | December 23
Generous donations from the community allow CHaD staff to put together a "Snow Pile" of presents for the children they care for.
- Honoring our Veterans at D-H: Our Turn to Say Thank YouBy Mike Barwell | November 11
Military service helps to inform the care we provide. Join us in honoring our veterans and active military co-workers with a Wall of Honor on Veterans Day this year.