Stories: DHARTIn This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Camden WhiteDecember 14
Camden had been riding on a tractor when he fell and was run over by the farm implement behind the tractor.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Susan SullivanDecember 14
A letter of thanks to DHART, Intensive Care and Cardiology from a grateful husband.
- DHART: 20 Years of Critical Care TransportJanuary 20
DHART has been saving lives in Northern New England for 20 years. Watch this special video celebrating their anniversary.
- DHART Celebrates 20 Years in FlightJuly 1
DHART provides high-tech, high-quality care to those most in need, expanding Dartmouth-Hitchcock's ability to provide the best care, in the right place, at the right time.
- Preparing for the UnthinkableBy Tim Dean | June 20
Mascoma Valley Regional High School students helped stage a mock mass casualty event that created a learning opportunity for local emergency response teams.