Stories: DermatologyIn This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Linda RobinsonBy Tom Haushalter | November 7
Linda Robinson of Amherst, NH, credits her eagle-eyed dermatologist at D-H Nashua for catching a strange spot under her toenailand for saving her life.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Robert KeilBy Tom Haushalter | August 29
Robert Keil, a retired teacher from Hancock, NH, share his positive experience at D-H Concord for their care.
- Tattoos and Sun Exposure: What You Need to KnowBy Bonnie Barber | August 31
Evaluating a mole or looking for suspicious lesions within a tattoo can be like "hunting for a needle in a haystack," says Dr. Nicole Pace.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Susan WheelerAugust 2
Susan Wheeler is a volunteer at D-H Manchester. She never expected that the impact of that important job would have such an impact on her, personally.
- Dermatology Screening "Struck Gold" at Hanover Fire DepartmentBy Bonnie Barber | June 30
A free melanoma screening at the Hanover firehouse, held by the D-H Department of Dermatology in honor of the late Deputy Fire Chief Jeryl Frankenfield, uncovered a melanoma on one firefighter.