Stories: GeiselIn This Section
- E-Cigs and Other Vaping Devices: Friends or Foes?May 2
To vape or not to vape? That is the controversial question regarding this untested alternative to smoking. The FDA and Dr. Susanne Tanski weigh in.
- Teens, Drinking and Pop MusicMay 1
A recent study by University of Pittsburgh and Norris Cotton Cancer Center finds strong association between binge drinking and popular music.
- Approaching Disorders from All Angles: The NDPC at D-HApril 28
The Neurodevelopmental Child Psychiatry Clinic (NDPC) is a very unique clinic, helping parents find a comprehensive plan of treatment for their child.
- Breathe Baby, Breathe: The Golden MinuteMarch 18
Within the first 60 seconds of life a newborn is at the greatest risk of death. Helping Babies Breathe is working to decrease risk and save lives.
- Bedroom TVs and Youth ObesityMarch 3
Dartmouth study suggests removing the TV from a child's bedroom could help prevent excessive weight gain.
- NCCC Study Links Youth Obesity to TV Fast Food AdvertisingDecember 23
Young people with obesity are significantly more likely to notice, like, and name the brand in fast food ads they see on television than non-obese peers.