Stories: Heart and Vascular CenterIn This Section
- Heart Health Year RoundFebruary 28
While February is designated as Heart Month, its important to take care of your heart all year round. Here are some tips for doing so from Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Heart and Vascular Center.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Stephen JohnsonFebruary 15
When he had a heart attack, Stephen Johnson, a volunteer firefighter from Barnard, VT, found out how it feels to be on the receiving end of quick, responsive care.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Harry SwettFebruary 6
Harry Swett learned that everything can change in a heartbeat when he collapsed from a heart attack and underwent a procedure to save his life at Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Glendon IngallsBy Tom Haushalter | September 21
Glendon Ingalls of Rutland, VT collapsed while playing his trumpet during an event. Thanks to the efforts of bystanders and specialists in Cardiovascular Medicine, he is here to share his story.
- Stephen's Story: Recognizing the Signs and Symptoms of a Heart AttackAugust 1
In this video, Stephen shares his experience of having a heart attack. As a result of this experience, he learns the importance of seeking medical attention immediately as well as knowing the signs and symptoms of a heart attack.
- Protecting Your HeartFebruary 28
In this video, Roxcy shares some heart attack symptoms and tips about keeping your heart healthy like eating right, exercising and not smoking.