Stories: LeadershipIn This Section
- A Message from Dr. Joanne Conroy, Incoming CEO and PresidentJuly 27
A Message from Dr. Joanne Conroy, Incoming CEO and President
- Printing Human Organs for Transplant is Not Science FictionBy Susan Kaplan | October 6
Dr. Jim Weinstein, CEO, moderated a conversation with Dean Kamen, DEKA Research and Development CEO, and Martine Rothblatt, United Therapeutics CEO, for the 2016 Granquist Health Policy Grand Rounds.
- Why We're Proud to Work at Dartmouth-HitchcockBy Dr. Jim Weinstein | September 28
Dr. Jim Weinstein, CEO and president, shares the leadership role that D-H is taking to help to solve the problems faced by the nation's health care system.
- NPR: Dr. John Birkmeyer on Low-Volume Surgery RestrictionsJuly 7
John Birkmeyer, MD, executive vice president, Integrated Delivery System and chief academic officer, was interviewed on NPR about low-volume surgery restrictions for 10 complex procedures.
- Weinstein Honored with Ellis Island Medal of HonorMay 14
D-H CEO and President Dr. Jim Weinstein was among 90 honorees who received the 29th annual Ellis Island Medal of Honor from the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations (NECO) on May 9.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Launches the Conaty Institute for Transformational Health Care LeadershipBy Rick Adams | March 27
Board of Trustees member Bill Conaty and his wife, Sue, present an initial gift to D-H to form a new institute dedicated to developing health care leaders.