Stories: LeadershipIn This Section
- Gay Landstrom: Making a DifferenceOctober 7
D-H's Chief Nursing Officer, Gay Landstrom, PhD(c), NEA-BC, thought she'd be a bench scientist but realized that nursing was a better match.
- How We Can Increase Price Transparency in Health CareOctober 3
Knowing price only gives you part of what you need to know when making a major buying decision. D-H CEO and President Dr. Jim Weinstein argues for greater transparency in health care pricing.
- Price Surge: What's Fueling the Increase?September 5
Dr. John Birkmeyer tells NBC News that safer technology and hospital consolidations may be the cause of rising prices for surgery.
- Addressing Health Care Prices in the United StatesSeptember 5
Dartmouth-Hitchcock CEO and President Dr. James N. Weinstein, Dartmouth Institute Director Dr. Elliot S. Fisher, and Dartmouth economist Jonathan Skinner, offer a possible solution.
- On Call in SochiBy Tim Dean | February 3
Dr. Ed Merrens attends his fourth Winter Olympics as a volunteer team physician for the U.S. Biathlon Team.
- Weinstein Named to "300 Hospital Leaders to Know" ListNovember 25
Dartmouth-Hitchcock CEO and President Dr. James N. Weinstein has been named one of 300 hospital and health system leaders to know by the health care trade publication Beckers Hospital Review.