Stories: News ReleasesIn This Section
- CHaD Patient Family Visits Capitol Hill to Urge Congress to Safeguard Medicaid for KidsJuly 25
The Bolton family speaks on behalf of 30 million children reliant on Medicaid.
- Steven D. Leach, MD, Named Director of Norris Cotton Cancer CenterJuly 7
Physician and scientist Steven D. Leach, MD, has been selected as the new Director of the Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Board of Trustees Names Three New Board MembersJune 27
Edward Stansfield; Pamela Austin Thompson, MS, RN, CENP, FAAN; and Marc B. Wolpow were elected to three-year terms on the Board effective July 1, 2017.
- New Research Shows Americans with Mental Illness use Opioids at Alarming LevelsBy Mike Barwell | June 26
More than half of all opioid medications distributed each year in the United States are prescribed to adults with mental illness .
- Joanne M. Conroy, MD, Named CEO and President of Dartmouth-HitchcockJune 15
Dr. Joanne Mather Conroy has been selected as the second Chief Executive Officer and President of Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health.
- Susan A. Reeves EdD, RN, Named Chief Nursing Executive at Dartmouth-HitchcockMay 24
Susan A. Reeves, EdD, RN, has been named Chief Nursing Executive for Dartmouth-Hitchcock on May 24, 2017. Reeves graduated from the Mary Hitchcock Hospital School of Nursing in 1980, and has held a number of leadership positions at the Medical Center.