Stories: ResearchIn This Section
- Strengthening Our Research MissionDecember 7
As an academic medical center, Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) has a three-pronged missionpatient care, clinical research and education.
- NCCC Melanoma Research Goes Skin-Deep in a New Clinical TrialBy Lara Stahler | August 31
Still enjoying life eight years after being given a six percent chance of surviving metastatic melanoma, Nancy Calder joins a new NCCC clinical trial to contribute to finding a cure.
- D-H Launches "Living Laboratory" to Drive Health Care InnovationFebruary 25
The Population Health Collaboratory at D-H is developing innovative ways of delivering care and accelerating the process for implementing those innovations in a "collaborative living laboratory."
- TV Alcohol Ads Associated with Drinking Behavior in Young PeopleBy Rick Adams | January 19
Alcohol advertising on television is associated with drinking behavior in youth according to a study by researchers at NCCC and CHaD.
- The Williamson Translational Research Building Takes ShapeBy Jennifer Durgin | January 13
Scheduled for completion in summer 2015, the Geisel School of Medicine's Williamson Translational Research Building will make collaboration between biomedical scientists and clinicians easier.
- Stick, Press, Diagnosis: Rapid Diagnosis on a Global ScaleDecember 1
As Dr. Gregory Tsongalis and his team work toward creating rapid diagnostics in the developing world, the implications of its success can impact how we do health care on a global scale.