Stories: ScreeningIn This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. John DoranJune 13
A letter from John Doran, a Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua patient, who had a pleasant experience in a most unexpected place.
- Genetic Counseling: Beneficial for Your FamilyBy Katelyn Turner | February 24
At D-H, genetic counselors provide services through three departments: Familial Cancer Program (Hematology/Oncology), Medical Genetics (Pediatrics) and Prenatal (OB-GYN).
- Have You Checked In with Your OB/GYN Lately?May 12
May 11 - 17 is National Women's Health Week. Learn what screenings you need and when you need them.
- Approaching Disorders from All Angles: The NDPC at D-HApril 28
The Neurodevelopmental Child Psychiatry Clinic (NDPC) is a very unique clinic, helping parents find a comprehensive plan of treatment for their child.
- Why Screen for Colorectal Cancer?February 21
Most colon cancers start out as small growths in the large intestine that you don't even know are there.
- Know Before You Go: A Survival Guide to Healthy TravelBy Beth Carroll | February 6
Planning an international trip? Don't forget the D-H Travel Clinic. You need more than a passport, ticket and guidebook to stay healthy abroad.