Stories: TelehealthIn This Section
- Value Grand Rounds - October 2016November 4
The October 2016 Value Grand Rounds was entitled "Plastic Surgery Care Path: Using Telemedicine for Clinical Efficiency and Patient Satisfaction.
- Armstrong Supports Regional Care through Connected Care CenterBy Bonnie Barber | November 13
Kevin Armstrong, DNP, APRN, AGACNP-BC, NE-BC, returns to DHMC as clinical nursing director for the new Connected Care Center.
- North Country Patients Can Now See DHMC Nephrologists "On TV"By Bonnie Barber | July 31
DHMC's Nephrology and Hypertension section and the D-H Center for Telehealth are helping Weeks Medical Center patients manage their chronic kidney disease without having to drive 200 miles round-trip.
- Telehealth Helps Dr. Misty Blanchette Porter Serve PatientsBy Bonnie Barber | July 17
Dr. Misty Blanchette Porter is conducting some of her D-H Manchester infertility consults via telehealth, which is more convenient for patients, and helps her to "be more efficient."
- A Quick Response, A Life SavedBy Mike Barwell | April 27
Expanding knowledge and capabilities in treating strokes through Dartmouth-Hitchcock's telemedicine program made the difference in treating a patient.
- D-H and Exeter Hospital Partner on Expanded Vascular ServiceBy Bonnie Barber | February 13
D-H is collaborating with Exeter Hospital to provide the Seacoast region with expanded vascular services, utilizing D-H vascular surgeons both on-site in Exeter and via telehealth technology.