Stories: Value-Based CareIn This Section
- Tending to Value: Research Ensures the Sustainability of EVARJune 10
Dr. David Stone's research on the cost of stent graft devices used in Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR) had a direct impact on the Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement for this procedure.
- Greenbelt Class Graduates: Enhancing Improvement Culture at D-HBy Katelyn Turner | March 5
Recent graduates of the Advanced Curriculum Greenbelt class are now facilitating and leading projects that utilize their newly-acquired, higher-level problem solving and project management skills.
- Health Care Experts Gather to Discuss Reform of MedicareBy Rick Adams | September 24
The one-day Summit on Mon., Sept. 22, was a collaboration between D-H, the Washington, DC-based Campaign to Fix the Debt, and Dartmouth College.
- Center for Telehealth links Southwestern Vermont Patients to D-HBy Bonnie Barber | July 8
"The doctor will see you now" has a whole new meaning for Southwestern Vermont Medical Center patients in Bennington, thanks to a Dartmouth-Hitchcock Center for Telehealth program.
- D-H Expands Pioneer ACO with Three New MembersBy Rick Adams | January 9
Broader "allwell" ACO to offer improved care to beneficiaries through partnership with Medicare.