Stories: Women's HealthIn This Section
- Purple Pod Treats Pregnant Patients with Substance Misuse DisordersBy Bonnie Barber | January 10
To provide greater care continuity, D-H's OB/GYN division recently launched Purple Pod, a special weekly clinic for patients with pregnancies complicated by substance misuse disorders.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Ashley RaymondBy Tom Haushalter | December 7
Addicted to painkillers since she was 14, Ashley Raymond sought out Dartmouth-Hitchcocks Moms in Recovery program to get the help she needed.
- March of Dimes Grant Helps Moms, Babies in Opioid CrisisJanuary 25
Keeping mothers and babies safe in the midst of the opioid crisis in northern New England is the goal of a new online toolkit being tested in eight regional hospitals.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Tatiana LamiaNovember 1
Tatiana Lamia is a physician so when she began her pregnancy journey, she was sure she wanted a doctor to provide her care. "CenteringPregnancy" changed everything about her birth experience.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Laura MontenegroJuly 1
Disappointed with their first infertility clinic experience, Laura Montenegro and her husband Frankie found the professionalism and personal attention they sought at D-H Bedford's infertility clinic.
- Noted Embryologist Oversees Dartmouth-Hitchcock's "Embryo ICU"By Bonnie Barber | April 18
Navid Esfandiari, MD, in vitro fertilization (IVF) has brought new IVF services to D-H and, in a unique partnership, helped reestablish the University of Vermont College of Medicine's IVF lab.