Bus & Taxi Services
Use the following links to find information about area transportation services.
(Links will open in new windows.)
- Advance Transit
(800) 571-9779 or (802) 295-1824
Buses are equipped to handle wheelchairs; Serves Lebanon, Hanover, Norwich, Enfield, Wilder, Hartford, White River Junction
- Bugbee Senior Bus
Buses are equipped to handle wheelchairs. Age 60+
- Canaan Senior Bus
Buses are equipped to handle wheelchairs.
- Concord Coachlines
(800) 639-3317 or (603) 228-3300
- Community Transportation Services
Serves Claremont & Newport
- Connecticut River Transit
- Dartmouth Coach
(603) 448-2800 or (800) 637-0123
- Green Mountain Transit Authority
Includes critical care service transportation to dialysis and cancer treatments. For more information on receiving critical care transportation service, please contact GMTA for eligibility and availability.
Northern Windsor County & Orange County. Also have volunteer driver program.
- Vermont Transit (Greyhound)
- Big Yellow Taxi - Hanover, NH & Vermont
(802) 281-8294 - 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Call People Movers
(603) 643-8294- After hours call dispatch
- Four Aces Taxi - Claremont, NH
- JT's Taxi - Randolph, VT
- North Country Medi-Van (covering all of Grafton County and most of the North Country)
(603) 838-2266 or (603) 728-5053
- P&P's Twin State Taxi
Serves the entire Upper Valley.
- Decision-Making Help
- Support Groups
- Care Coordination
- Honoring Care Decisions