Use the following links to find information about educational resources within the community.
Helpful links outside Dartmouth-Hitchcock (will open in new windows)
- Center for School Success: The Center for School Success (CSS) is a non-profit organization offering educational assessments for students and professional development for educators and health care providers. The mission of the Center is to help students who struggle with learning achieve measurable success in school and in life.
- Gateways Community Services They help families meet the developmental needs of their child - birth to 3 years old. (aka Early Intervention). Their phone number is (603) 459-2764 or (603) 459-2775. They serve the greater Nashua area.
- Head Start - New Hampshire
(603) 523-7150 Grafton Home Based program;
(603) 298-8039 Lebanon Center Based Program
- Head Start - Vermont
(802) 295-1122 White River Junction
- New Hampshire Adult Learner Services: (603) 448-0596
Tutoring in basic reading, writing, math; provides GED preparation, English as a second language
- New Hampshire Works Centers: (603) 448-6342 - Lebanon Office
In addition to job listings, NH Works career centers throughout the state offer education and training resources at no or minimal cost.
- Stern Center for Language and Learning: (800) 544-4863
Provides diagnostic evaluations and instructional services for children and adults with learning differences. Scholarships available.
- Vermont Adult Education: (802) 296-3191 or (802) 295-8805 - White River Junction Office
Tutoring in basic reading, writing, math; provides GED preparation, English as a second language, bridge to college, life skills, assess skills and interests, create a job search plan, find a job, write a resume.
- Decision-Making Help
- Support Groups
- Care Coordination
- Honoring Care Decisions