Dartmouth-Hitchcock logo
Summer Flowers In This Section

Medicaid: Vermont Dept of Children & Families Economic Services District Offices

Vermont Medicaid and other Vermont health care programs

myBenefits.vt.gov is the official State of Vermont website for public benefits such as food stamps (called 3SquaresVT), Essential Person, Fuel Assistance, Reach Up, and state health insurance programs.

Get program information, apply for benefits, and access your benefits.

Please call 1-800-479-6151 if you have any questions about your benefits or need help applying.