More Appointment Information
Once you have been referred to the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Transplant Center, your first step will be to attend our Orientation and Evaluation Session.
The Transplant Center is located at Reception 2M on Level 2. Initial appointments are seen at Reception area 4L on level 4.
- Phone: (603) 653-3931
- Email: DHMCTransplant@hitchcock.org
- Map to Level 2 (PDF)
- Map to Level 4 (PDF)
- Directions, Maps and Parking
Orientation and Evaluation Sessions are held in the 2nd Floor conference room. Individual exams with patients take place on the third floor.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Specialty Care at Bedford Medical Park
5 Washington Place
- Why Come to the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Transplant Center?
- About Kidney Disease
- About Kidney Transplants
- Becoming a Living Kidney Donor
- Glossary of Transplant Terms
- Orientation and Evaluation Sessions
- Related Links
- Clinical Trials
- Our Team
- Other Team Members
- Transplant Team Roles
- More Appointment Information