About the Weight & Wellness Center
Healthy weights, lifestyles, and populations
Our Mission: To decrease the rate of obesity and obesity-related conditions in our population, and to improve the health and wellness of those individuals and their families.
Our Vision: To transform the delivery of weight and wellness interventions by creating effective and efficient care that is evidence based, is targeted for each individual, and can be disseminated across a population.
The multidisciplinary Weight & Wellness Center is committed to providing:
- Coordinated healthcare for patients with obesity
- Education and outreach to our communities
- Robust clinical research in the field of obesity
Patient care programs
The Weight & Wellness Center's Healthy Living Clinic is a comprehensive, evidence-based program that promotes healthy weights, lifestyles, and a reduction of weight-related medical conditions for individuals of all ages. We offer innovative medical, surgical, and endoscopic treatments to help you execute a personalized plan to achieve your health and wellness goals.
- Healthy Lifestyles Program
- CHaD Pediatric Lipid and Weight Management Center
- Bariatric Surgery
- Endoscopic Bariatric Therapy
How the Weight & Wellness Center can help
The Weight & Wellness Center brings together experts trained in the management of obesity to address weight and related conditions for individuals of all ages and to promote healthy weights and lifestyles.
At the Weight & Wellness Center, we:
- Partner with you to develop weight and wellness goals and a treatment plan that make sense for you.
- Offer Bariatric Surgery as a treatment option for obesity and other serious metabolic conditions associated with obesity such as diabetes and sleep apnea.
- Offer new and innovative weight reduction procedures that do not involve surgery.
- Stay with you along your journey to a healthier weight and lifestyle.
- Promote an understanding of obesity through our research program.