Appointments & Referrals
Make an appointment
- If you are interested in a consultation but have never been seen in the Weight & Wellness Center's Healthy Living Clinic, ask your doctor for a referral.
- If you are a returning patient in the Healthy Living Clinic, contact us at (603) 653-2226 to request or change appointments.
- You also can use myD-H to communicate securely with our providers, request or change appointments, review your medical record, and more. Learn more about myD-H.
Contact the Weight & Wellness Center
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Heater Road Building, Level 1
18 Old Etna Road (Off Route 120)
Lebanon, NH 03766
Phone: (603) 653-2226
Fax: (603) 653-2291
Map and directions to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Heater Road.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Weight & Wellness Center
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756
Information for referring physicians
The Weight & Wellness Clinic is a referral-based specialty clinic seeking to improve the health and wellness of individuals with excess weight and obesity by determining the best treatment plan for each patient and assisting in the facilitation of that plan. We partner closely with patients and their families to develop a tailored approach that meets their particular needs, lifestyle challenges, and health and wellness goals. We also work to identify both underlying causes of obesity and adverse health consequences of obesity.
Because we recognize the importance of integrating care with your patients' medical home, patients must be referred to participate. If you have a patient you would like to refer for consultation by our team, please contact the DHMC Physician Connection Line at 1-866-DHMC-DOC (1-866-346-2362).
- Please use our referral request form to provide additional information.
- For pediatric patients, please indicate location (Lebanon or Manchester) and whether hyperlipidemia is a concern.
- Please also provide relevant notes or a care summary, labs, and studies and growth charts.
For more information, call the Weight & Wellness Center directly at (603) 653-2226. We look forward to working with you in the care of your patient.
In the initial phase, the Weight & Wellness Center is designed for patients of all ages with the following criteria:
- Pediatric referrals to the CHaD Pediatric Lipid and Weight Management Center: Children 2-19 years of age with BMI>=95th% and/ or Familial Hyperlipidemia
- Adult referrals to the Weight & Wellness Center for obesity management: BMI >/= 30
- Adults specifically referred for bariatric surgery consideration: BMI > 40 or BMI > 35 with co-morbidities