Your journey to better health begins here
In the Weight & Wellness Center's Healthy Living Clinic, you'll get the information and expert support you need to follow your personal path to better health.
- The Clinic brings together the experts you need—doctors, nurses, dietitians, psychologists, exercise specialists, and health coaches—to assist you on your journey.
- We offer education, useful tools, and a strong foundation—the "medicine" and the "mindset"—to make changes in your life that will improve your health and wellness.
- Together, we will develop a personalized treatment plan, and support you long term as you aim to achieve your goals and sustain your healthful lifestyle.
The Clinic is located at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Heater Road facility in Lebanon, NH, and you can reach us by calling (603) 653-2226.
Caring for you, not a number
We begin by learning about you and how you live your life. Our first step is to understand all the factors that affect your weight and health. We then partner with you to develop a tailored approach that addresses your challenges and meets your particular medical, health, wellness, and lifestyle goals.
Developing your personal care plan
Based on a complete medical and lifestyle consultation, we work with you to create a customized weight and wellness plan, which may include one or more of the following treatment options:
- Healthy Lifestyles Program
The cornerstone of the Weight & Wellness Center's Healthy Living Clinic, the Healthy Lifestyles Program is a physician-led team of specialists that provide lifestyle coaching personalized to your needs.
- CHaD Pediatric Lipid and Weight Management Center
Children and adolescents at the Weight & Wellness Center are seen in the LivNHealthy Clinic of the CHaD Pediatric Lipid and Weight Management Center, which is led by pediatric experts in cholesterol and weight management.
- Bariatric Surgery
Dartmouth-Hitchcock has a well-established bariatric surgery program with surgeons who are experts in the field. In the Healthy Living Clinic, we work with you to determine if this type of surgery is the best approach for you, and to coordinate your care with the appropriate Dartmouth-Hitchcock location. We also provide supportive care before and after your surgery. The Bariatric Surgery Program holds free information sessions at each of its Dartmouth-Hitchcock locations. Learn more or sign up to attend a free information session.
- Endoscopic Bariatric Therapy
In the Healthy Living Clinic, our doctors are pioneering new technologies for the treatment of obesity. Our experts are leading the way with innovative use of endoscopic procedures for non-surgical, "incision-less" weight loss.
- Watch Our Introductory Videos
- About the Center
- Weight & Wellness Center Leadership Team
- Treatment Options
- Research Program
- Culinary Medicine
- Impacts of Obesity
- Appointments & Referrals