Taking Care of Baby: Parent-Baby Connection Birth to 6 Months
The first six months of parenthood is an exhilarating and stressful time. Feel more prepared and discover where to find help in this fun and interactive class. We will cover important topics related to baby's first six months of life including: brain development, role transitions, time management, crying and colic, sleeping, baby bathing, diapering and more.
$40/person or couple
Suzanne Greeley, Certified Childbirth Educator
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC FRIENDS program.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
Keywords: Pregnancy and Parenting