Classes & Support Groups
The Women's Health Resource Center sponsors many classes and support groups for women and families in all stages of life. For specific class times and details on our classes, browse a schedule of all classes and events.
All classes take place at the Women's Health Resource Center on the mall in Lebanon, unless otherwise noted. Directions.
Registration and payment
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin. We are unable to provide refunds after that date.
- Some insurance plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our healthcare classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
- Scholarships are available for some classes from donations made to the WHRC Friends program.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class by 2:30 p.m. for evening classes, and by 8:30 a.m. for daytime classes.