First Aid and CPR Combination Class
This class will cover all aspects of first aid for all ages, including burns, poisons, seizures, animal and bug bites, broken bones, etc. The CPR section will include CPR and relief of foreign-body airway obstruction for adults, children and infants.
$110/person (includes book and certificate)
Sue Gregory, Instructor
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- All classes take place at the Women's Health Resource Center, on the mall in Lebanon, unless otherwise noted.
- ALL CLASSES MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL, ONE WEEK BEFORE THE CLASS BEGINS.
- We are unable to provide refunds for a program one week prior to the beginning of class.
- Space is limited, so please register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- Partial scholarships are available for select classes from donations made to the WHRC Scholarship Fund.
- Many insurance plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
Keyword: First Aid and Safety