Health Care Provider CPR
This course is for health care providers and includes a certification card. It teaches CPR and relief of foreign-body airway obstruction for adults, children and infants.
$65/person (includes book and certificate)
- Register by calling 603-650-2600.
- All classes take place at the WHRC, on the mall in Lebanon, NH, unless otherwise noted.
- Class fees are due at least one week prior to class.
- Refunds are given if you withdraw from a class at least one week before the class begins.
- Partial scholarships are available for select classes from donations made to the WHRC Scholarship Fund.
- Many insurance plans offer reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our classes. Call your employer or insurance representative for eligibility.
Keywords: First Aid and Safety