Mindful Eating with Eat Right Now
Eat Right Now (ERN) is a popular education app designed to help you heal your relationship with food. Moderately priced ($24.95 per month), ERN was created by Dr. Judson Brewer's research team at the University of Massachusetts Medical School's Center for Mindfulness. The program is based on mindfulness and is backed by science. It addresses the wide spectrum of challenges related to unhealthy eating: addiction to sugar, emotional eating, frustration with dieting, and confusion over contradictory science around nutrition and dieting. The daily lessons include lively, content rich videos, animations and guided mindfulness practices. As part of this five-week class, participants will enroll themselves in ERN and complete the 28-session ERN program. In our weekly meetings, we will joyfully share experiences, deepen mindfulness practice and explore enhanced content in response to group interests and questions. While ERN is not a dieting program per se, it has been immensely helpful to participants in creatinghealthy, lasting and stable eating habits.
For more information about the app, visit: goeatrightnow.com
This class meets for 5 consecutive Tuesdays
October 10-November 7
$75/person for the 5 classes
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- All classes take place at the Women's Health Resource Center, on the mall in Lebanon, unless otherwise noted.
- ALL CLASSES MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL, ONE WEEK BEFORE THE CLASS BEGINS.
- We are unable to provide refunds for a program one week prior to the beginning of class.
- Space is limited, so please register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- Partial scholarships for select classes are available from donations made to the WHRC Scholarship Fund.
- Many insurance plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
Keywords: Community Health Education