Charitable Giving Sponsorship Guidelines
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is committed to supporting organizations in the community that are working to make our population healthier through investments in community organizations and initiatives that advance community health priorities.
Consideration will be given to requests that meet the following requirements:
- Promote healthy living or disease prevention for the general public
- Closely fit the Dartmouth-Hitchcock mission, vision and community needs assessment. In 2016-2017, Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s Population Health Management Council has established the following institutional population health priorities:
- Reducing the harm of substance use and mental illness
- Improving health and well-being of older adults
- Improving access to care and innovations in access to care
- Serving populations and communities affected by health disparities and lack of health equity.
- Serve populations residing and working in the communities we serve
The requesting organization must be a non-profit organization that is in good-standing in the state in which it is located.
The following types of organizations, events, and activities are not eligible for sponsorship funds:
- Capital campaigns, unless there is a clearly identifiable connection to Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s mission, vision and values
- For-profit organizations
- Fraternal organizations, unless tied directly to Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s strategic mission
- Individual or personal causes
- Little league teams/club sports
- Support of political campaigns or candidates
Using our online application process certifies inclusion of pertinent information and allows us to capture the full breadth of your sponsorship request. Please fill out the application if you feel your request fits within our guidelines above. When finished, click “Review & Submit,” then click “Submit” again.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Leadership
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
- Cheshire Medical Center
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
- New London Hospital
- Visiting Nurse and Hospice for Vermont and New Hampshire