Dartmouth-Hitchcock Charitable Giving Sponsorship Guidelines
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is building a sustainable health system to improve the lives of the people and communities we serve for generations to come. We are dedicated to creating a health system that is proactive—working to keep people healthy with innovative methods and models of care that provide value-based high quality care.
We take this dedication to the communities we serve: Dartmouth-Hitchcock is committed to supporting organizations in the community that are working to make our population healthier through investments in community organizations and initiatives that advance community health priorities.
Consideration will be given to requests which meet the following requirements:
- Promote healthy living or disease prevention for the general public.
- Closely fit the Dartmouth-Hitchcock mission, vision and community needs assessment. In 2016-2017, Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s Population Health Management Council has established the following institutional population health priorities:
- Reducing the harm of substance use and mental illness
- Improving health and well-being of older adults
- Improving access to care and innovations in access to care
- Serving populations and communities affected by health disparities and lack of health equity.
- Serve populations residing and working in the communities we serve.
Requesting organization must be a non-profit organization that is in good-standing in the state in which it is located.
The following types of organizations, events, and activities are not eligible for sponsorship funds:
- Individual or personal causes
- Support of political campaigns or candidates
- Capital campaigns, unless there is a clearly identifiable connection to Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s mission, vision and values
- Fraternal organizations, unless tied directly to Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s strategic mission
- For-profit organizations
- Little league teams/club sports
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Facts
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Leadership
- Community Outreach
- Our Collaborations
- Population Health
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACO)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Magazine
- 125th Anniversary of MHMH