Chief Human Resources Officer
Aimee M. Giglio, DA, MBA, BSW
Aimee Giglio was named Chief Human Resources Officer for Dartmouth-Hitchcock/ Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health (D-H/D-HH) in February 2018, directing all Human Resources activities for the system with nearly 10,000 employees across 30 locations. She leads a department of 80 with an annual operational budget of $20 million and reports directly to the CEO and President.
She had served as the Interim Chief Human Resources Officer since February 2017. Prior to that, she served from 2010 to 2014 as Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health's Director of Human Resources talent acquisition, business partners, shared services, workforce analytics, benefits and compensation. In 2014, Giglio was promoted to Vice President of Total Rewards for the D-H Health system. In this role, she led human resources interdisciplinary teams focused on operational and strategic aspects of talent management, human capital analytics, compensation, benefits and wellness engagement. She manages a combined compensation and fringe benefit portfolio worth $1 billion as well as over $1 billion in retirement investment assets. Over the course of her leadership and as part of this role, she designed and implemented several employee engagement strategies, while serving as plan expert and executive leadership consultant to D-H, affiliate hospital partners and community organizations.
Giglio's past leadership experience includes leading teams to deliver quality human resources services for several Fortune 500 corporate entities. In addition, she has led teams in the public sector; providing benefits to both union and non-union local, municipal and state employees. Before becoming a human resources professional, she was a social worker, providing community-based counseling services to psychiatrically acute adults.
She holds a Doctorate in Organizational Health and Leadership, a Master's in Business Administration and a Bachelor's in Social Work. She is a member of the Society for Human Resources Management, the American Society for Health Care Human Resources Administration and serves on the Visiting Nurse and Hospice for Vermont and New Hampshire Board of Trustees. Giglio and her family live in Sutton, New Hampshire.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Facts
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Leadership
- Board of Trustees
- Chief Executive Officer and President
- Chief Operating Officer of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health (D-HH)
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Chief Clinical Officer
- Chief Medical Officer, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon
- Chief Nursing Officer, Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Chief Nursing Executive (CNE), D-H Health System and Executive VP for D-H Research & Education
- Chief Quality and Value Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel
- Chief Medical Information Officer
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Interim Chief Pharmacy Officer
- Community Outreach
- Our Collaborations
- Population Health Management
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACO)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Magazine
- 125th Anniversary of MHMH